Last updated on 26.07.2023
We understand that your privacy is very important to you, and we appreciate your trust that we will collect and process your information carefully and sensibly.
(i) the collection and use of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by you; and
1.1. Personal Information shall mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available, is capable of identifying such person and is not otherwise publicly available. For example, a person's name, age, phone number, address, date of birth, voice, opinions about people, national insurance number, driving license number, permanent account number, Aadhar Card details etc.
1.2. Sensitive Personal Data or Information shall mean personal information, which consists of information relating to any to the following of an individual:
(b) physical, physiological and mental health condition;
(c) sexual orientation;
(d) medical records and history;
(e) biometric information (information derived from technologies that measure or analyze physical human characteristics such as voice patterns, fingerprints, facial patterns)
1.3. financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; etc.
1.4. User Information shall mean, collectively, your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal data or information or any other information collected from you.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
2.2. In general, you can visit our Website without revealing your identity or any Personal Information. However, you may not be able to access multiple areas of the Website or features provided on the Website that require registration, subscription, or need you to reveal your identity and/or other Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information about you.
2.3. We collect following types of information from you during your use of our Website:
(a) Information that you provide:
- when you write directly to us through E-mails and/or SMS;
- to enable us to provide our Services;
- by completing surveys, feedbacks etc.;
- like Permanent Account Number (PAN) card details, Aadhar card details, contact information, name, age, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information including bank account details, payment instrument details, unique identifiers including user name, account number, password and personal preferences including favorites lists and transaction history.
(b) Information that is automatically collected:
- Logs related information that is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, location (through Global Positioning System) browser type, referring/ exit pages and Uniform Resource Locator, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, click paths, feature usage and other such information. We use this information, which may identify Users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track Users movements around the site and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole.
- Information collected through use of web beacons which are used to track your online usage patterns. Such collected information is used to enable more accurate reporting and making the Website better for our Users.
2.4. We may receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
3. INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN ACCESS
3.1. You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, purchase history in your Account section of the Website.
3.2. You may decline to submit identifiable information through the Website, in which case you may not be allowed to access certain features/ parts of the Website.
3.3. If you are a registered user, you may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account.
3.4. If you believe that any of your information held by us is inaccurate, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide to us remains accurate and updated.
3.5. The Information collected by us shall not be retained for longer than is required for the purpose for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
4. USE OF INFORMATION
4.1. We may use the User Information or other information provided by you in the following ways:
- (a) monitor, improve and administer our Website;
- (b) conduct audit, research and analysis and prepare reports and statistics with respect to market trends, patterns etc.;
- (c) analyze how the Website is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security;
- (d) remember information to help you efficiently access the Website;
- (e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of viewers, visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- (f) to confirm your identity in order to ensure that you are eligible to use the Website;
- (g) to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner based upon your interests;
- (h) to contact you to ensure user satisfaction with respect to your use of the Website;
- (i) to provide you with information that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- (j) carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us as well as between us and third-party service providers;
- (k) to notify you about changes on our Website;
- (l) in relation to the functioning of any feature/service you access or have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver such features/services to you;
- (m) in relation to any transaction entered by you on our Website to subscribe to services;
- (n) in relation to any issued query or requested information by you from us;
- (o) to enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- (p) to modify Personal Information such that all the elements that are capable of identifying User are removed and using such modified Personal Information to publish in public for improving our service or product.
- (q) to utilize anonymized SMS and e-mails relating to transactions on Website to improve our Service
5.1. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer by the websites you visit (“Cookies”). Some of our web pages and services may also utilize Cookies and other tracking technologies to collect information about your general internet usage.
5.3. Cookies enable us to:
- (a) estimate our Users size and usage pattern;
- (b) store information about your preferences, and allow us to customize Our Website according to your interests;
- (c) speed up your searches;
- (d) recognize you when you return to our Website;
- (e) recall Personal Information previously provided by you; and
- (f) improve our Website and deliver a better and personalized service.
5.4. We may use the services of certain third parties, for the purpose of operating and administering the Website. Such third-party service providers may collect the information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including Cookies and your IP address and such information will be governed by the privacy policies of the third-party service providers which ensure the same level of data protection, if not better, that is being adhered to by us.
6.1. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- is necessary for performance of a contract between Company and you; and you have authorized us to share the Sensitive Personal Information;
- as part of a corporate re-organization, merger, acquisition or sale of business; or
- is required under applicable laws or through a court order.
6.2. Third Party Disclosure: We will share your Personal Information with third parties in the manner described below:
- (a) When you place a request for services provided on the Website or otherwise by us through third parties, we will share your Personal Information with those parties who are required for providing the services.
- (c) We may disclose your information to any member of our related or group companies including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as the case may be.
- (d) If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Information, with your prior consent, to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. User, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
- (e) We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service-providers, solely in the course of their provision of services to us. We will take reasonable precautions to ensure that these service-providers are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- (f) We may disclose your Personal Information, if we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our Users, or other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- (g) We may disclose your information, without your prior consent, to governmental and other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes.
6.3 We ensure that all third parties with whom we share any Sensitive Personal Information implement the same level of data protection that we have adopted, as provided for under the IT Rules.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
8. STORAGE AND SECURITY
8.1. We endeavor to securely store all information we gather within databases controlled by us.
8.2. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion.
8.3. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
8.5. In using the Website, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, your use of the Website will be at your own risk.
8.6. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
8.7. In the event we become aware of any breach of the security of your information, we will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of our ability to remedy such a breach.
8.8. You agree to immediately report to us all incidents involving suspected or actual unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, damage, or destruction of data.
9. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- 9.1 In accordance with the Information Technology Act,2000, the name and the details of the Grievance Officer at Company is provided below. You may
- (a) request access to your Sensitive Personal Data or Information;
- (b) report any grievances in relation to your Sensitive Personal Data or Information; or
- (c) any security breach in relation to your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to :
The Grievance Officer : Chaitanya Shah Email : grievanceofficer@Hyugalife.com.
10. FOREIGN JURISDICTION
10.1. We make no representation that the content contained on the Website is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside of the Republic of India. If you use or access the Website from outside the Republic of India, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.
11.1. Please address any questions you may have about the collection, processing, usage, disclosure of your information in writing to us at email@example.com. You can always withdraw your consent for usage, processing of your information by us by writing to us at the address mentioned above.
11.2. We may contact you using the Personal Information you have given us:
- (a) in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- (b) in relation to any transaction entered by you on our Website to subscribe to services;
- (c) where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- (d) to invite you to participate in surveys, opinion polls, etc., about our services or otherwise (participation is always voluntary); and
- (e) to provide you updates and information in relation to our services.